How easy is bitcoin trading?
Well, well… Its rather complicated, but there is a silver lining, a proverbial “light at the end of the tunnel”.
As a part time trader starting out in the rough seas of a late market in crypto currencies, I have made a rather tidy profit per week ratio appear out of the depths.
But be careful, its a great white that can quickly eat you up if you have not considered how to manage this beast properly.
Coin Cap News
- Debit Cards Powered by Smart Contracts: A Swipe At a New PathOver the past 18-24 months, there has been a flurry of activity directed towards better integrating debit cards into the global cryptocurrency ecosystem. With this... Read more »
- Leadership Change and iOS Wallet Fuel Dash Continued ExpansionRyan Taylor Officially announced on April 17, Dash’s Director of Finance, Ryan Taylor, has been appointed CEO of the Dash Core Project. The appointment comes as... Read more »
- Getting Schooled On Crypto: 17 Trends From Global StudyThe Global Cryptocurrency Benchmarking Study is a new research report on emerging trends in alternative payment systems and digital assets. Curated by principal researcher Dr.... Read more »
- Who Is John Adair?: His Quest to Connect Merchants and Bitcoin UsersJohn Adair Talk to John Adair and you quickly realize that life is about stepping outside of one’s comfort zone. A former automotive technician and father... Read more »
- Navigating the World of Custodial Wallets: Promises and PerilsCryptocurrency is often touted as a way of becoming “one’s own bank.” With this notion has come the rapid proliferation of digital wallets for managing... Read more »
- TaaS Opens The Curtain to Blockchain Asset, Closed End FundTaaS, a tokenized closed-end fund (CEF) dedicated to blockchain assets, recently announced its upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO), commencing March 27, 2017, and running until... Read more »